FACE Africa intervenes on all levels of a corporate’s lifespan:
- Its incorporation, recommending the appropriate legal entity and the tax regime that suits the project;
- Its daily activities, assisting companies in the preparation and holding of general meetings of shareholders;
- In specific operations and transactions: capital share increases, issuing simple or compound securities, mergers and acquisition, partial transfer of asset or other general meetings (change of registered office address, change of corporate scope activities, change of corporate name, any other changes in the articles of associations provisions);
- In solving financial difficulties, with assistance under a recovery plan;
- Exit : winding-up of the company with or without liquidation;
- Punctual / Spontaneous / One-time assistance.