We are seeking highly motivated and qualified applicants for our Practice Training programme commencing in December 2022.
Successful applicants can expect to be exposed to the full spectrum of tax and trade work – including international and domestic corporate and personal income taxation; indirect taxation; customs, export controls, sanctions, WTO and FTAs; transfer pricing; and tax and trade controversy – and will have the opportunity to develop professionally as tax and trade law specialists.
- hold or be predicted to achieve at least a strong Second Class (Upper Division) Honours or GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0 (or equivalent) LL.B. or J.D. from a Singapore university or an approved overseas university;
- be proactive and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the firm;
- have the ability to work both independently and in a team;
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- have a strong command of the English language; and
- have strong, demonstratable interest in tax and/or trade law.
If you are interested in growing a career in international tax and trade law with a young, dynamic and globally connected firm, please send your cover letter, CV and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.