- Head of the tax department at leading Fund / Corporate Service Provider – approx 10 years
- Exposure to all practical aspects of Global Business: accounting & NAV, taxation, corporate regulatory, financial services and secretarial matters amongst others.
- Supervised the tax compliance matters of the portfolio of clients of Fund / Corporate Service Provider, dealt with queries and investigations from the local tax authorities and provided tax litigation support.
- Specialized knowledge and experience on tax advisory assignments which include tax structuring, international tax planning services and tax ruling applications amongst others.
- Active at industry level on taxation issues impacting the Global Business sector
Education / Professional Qualification
- BSc (Hons) Economics and Finance
- Master of Business Administration (Specialisation in Finance)
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK)